Volunteers are a vital part of the ministry here at ComfortCare.
The majority of our workforce consists of volunteers!
If you have an ability you’d like to share, we have a spot for you at ComfortCare! This is only a sampling of all the ways you can help. More than ever, we need a wide range of volunteers. What’s your skill? What’s your passion? What’s your hobby? Let’s figure out how you can use that to benefit ComfortCare. Contact us today!
Call 885-7448 or email email@example.com for more information.
• No formal degree or experience required
• Submission of application and references
• Successful completion of 12-27 hour position-specific initial training and additional on-the-job training
3 hour shift per week
• Counsel women on issues of crisis pregnancy, relationships, and spirituality
• Perform follow-up as needed
• Greet patients
• Process appropriate paperworkEmail Lola for more information.
• Must be an MD, RN, RDMS, or NP with Virginia state licensure
3 hour shift per week
Medical Staff (Nurses)
• Conduct pregnancy testing
• Perform limited ultrasounds (training provided)
• Obtain medical history of clients and give healthy pregnancy information as neededEmail Wanda for more information.
Prayer Partner in the 12:12 Prayer Network (Romans 12:12)
Email Stephanie for more information.
|Counsel men or couples through our MENtor program
Email Lola for more information.
|• Events Committee Be a part of planning each event from beginning to end!
• Administrative Assistant to the Director of Events Do you have 3 hours/week to volunteer in our office to assist the Director of Events with administrative tasks?
• Stride Team This event requires a LOT of volunteers… Initially we need Stride managers and coaches to recruit participants. The day of the event, we need registration workers, photographers, first aid, security, refreshments team, setup/cleanup team, plus much more! Email or call Jerelyn Anderson, our Director of Events, to talk about Stride volunteer needs.
• Banquet Team There are many varied volunteer positions needed for the banquet. We’d love to have your help! Initially we need table hosts to invite guests to the banquet. The day of the banquet, we need several volunteers to help with food service, photographers, decorators, set up/clean up team, and more! Contact Jerelyn to see where you can join in the fun!
• Baby Bottle Campaign Volunteer needs include individuals and groups to decorate and box bottles to prepare for delivery to churches and a phone team to make phone calls to churches to arrange delivery and pickup of bottles. We also need additional delivery drivers and pickup drivers. Let us know if you can help!
Email Jerelyn for more information.