2367 Lee Hwy, Lexington
Gate opening times will depend on what time it gets dark each of these nights.
Please check back here and our Supporter Facebook Page for timing of each movie.
Registration opening soon!
Online registration is preferred, however if you are not able to register and pay online, you can mail a check to
ComfortCare Women’s Health, Attn: Drive-In Movie, PO Box 924, Staunton, VA 24402.
Please be sure to clearly mark your check (or include a note with it) designating your donation for “Movie Night Registration.”
If you are unable to attend ComfortCare’s Movie Night, but you’d like to make a donation toward this fundraising event,
you may do so by clicking the Make a Donation button below, or click here.
Summer Movie Night Series Sponsors:
• Please purchase your ticket(s) online by paying the entrance fee here. Your confirmation email will be your ticket to enter the Drive-In.
• Vehicles will park in the center between 2 speaker poles
• Watch the movie from inside your vehicle or in bed of your pickup truck
• Lawn chairs may be placed directly in front of or behind your vehicle but you must keep social distance from other cars and mask-wearing is recommended
• Please bring a portable radio or tune your vehicle radio to 88.1 FM for movie sound
FOOD & DRINKS
• Concessions will be available with on-line ordering
• Please support our concession stand as this is our source of income to keep the drive-in vital
• A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to ComfortCare
• No alcohol ever
• Limited to 2 people at a time
• Markers keeping folks 6 ft apart outside
• Restrooms cleaned constantly
• Doors opened – no touch
• NEW — touch-free soap & paper towel dispensers are being installed
• Always welcome
• Avoid potty breaks – but if needed – please walk pets along perimeter of property (as always) keeping ample distance from others
THANK YOU FOR HONORING THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES. THEY ARE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AS WELL AS THE REST OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF. Theatre Management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the theatre without refund at any time if these policies are not honored or the safety of others is deemed to be in jeopardy.
THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF OUR 2020 SEASON UNDER THE STARS AND HELPING HULL’S PROVIDE ENTERTAINMENT FOR OUR COMMUNITY IN THIS PERIOD OF SOCIAL DISTANCING.