Join us for Movie Night with ComfortCare
Thursday, September 24
2367 Lee Hwy, Lexington
Gates open @ 7:00 pm
SPACE IS LIMITED
Pre-registration is required so that we can keep track of how many vehicles to expect.
We must abide by Hull’s requirement of a maximum of 150 vehicles.
Online registration is preferred, however if you are not able to register and pay online, you can mail a check to
ComfortCare Women’s Health, Attn: Drive-In Movie, PO Box 924, Staunton, VA 24402.
Please be sure to clearly mark your check (or include a note with it) designating your donation for “Movie Night Registration.”
Mail your check by September 10 to allow us time to get your ticket mailed back to you before September 24th.
If you are unable to attend ComfortCare’s Movie Night, but you’d like to make a donation toward this fundraising event,
you may do so by clicking the Make a Donation button below, or click here.
A note from Stephanie Crawford, President & CEO:
Various current practices most likely prevent us from experiencing our relationships or our communities as we did previously. In the midst of changing policies and practices, many of us have learned to adapt…albeit we may be longing for some of the normalcy we used to know. As all of us at ComfortCare Women’s Health are working to adapt, we are also appreciating the opportunity to try some new ways to gather with our communities. As we considered ways to host our annual Stride in Lexington, we decided it was best to cancel that event this year and find a new way to come together to raise some funds this fall. Thus, we are excited to invite you to a movie night at Hull’s Drive-In on September 24!
We are blessed to have this event completely sponsored! What does that mean for you if you want to attend? It means your entrance fee, portions of the concession sales that night, and any additional donations received at the event will go straight to funding the ministry and work of ComfortCare Women’s Health.
Click here to download a Powerpoint slide to advertise our Drive-In Movie Night at your Church.
2012 | PG-13 | 108 minutes
Every life is beautiful! As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah—unscripted—collapses in front of the stunned audience. After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah’s difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted … after a failed abortion attempt. Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past … and find hope for her unknown future.In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah finds that life can be so much more than what you have planned.“You saw me before I was born.” Psalm 139:16 (NLT). (from https://www.christiancinema.com)Watch the Trailer here: https://www.christiancinema.com/digital/movie/october-baby
• Please purchase your ticket(s) online by paying the entrance fee here. You will receive a ticket in your confirmation email. (No exchange of money at Ticket Booth)
• Print your ticket and bring it with you for admission.
• Capacity/Parking is limited to 50%.
• Vehicles will park in the center between 2 speaker poles
• Watch the movie from inside your vehicle or in bed of your pickup truck
• Lawn chairs may be placed directly in front of or behind your vehicle but you must keep social distance from other cars and mask-wearing is recommended
• Please bring a portable radio or tune your vehicle radio to 88.1 FM for movie sound
FOOD & DRINKS
• Concessions will be available with on-line ordering
• Please support our concession stand as this is our source of income to keep the drive-in vital
• A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to ComfortCare
• No alcohol ever
• Limited to 2 people at a time
• Markers keeping folks 6 ft apart outside
• Restrooms cleaned constantly
• Doors opened – no touch
• NEW — touch-free soap & paper towel dispensers are being installed
• Always welcome
• Avoid potty breaks – but if needed – please walk pets along perimeter of property (as always) keeping ample distance from others
THANK YOU FOR HONORING THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES. THEY ARE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AS WELL AS THE REST OF OUR GUESTS AND STAFF. Theatre Management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the theatre without refund at any time if these policies are not honored or the safety of others is deemed to be in jeopardy.
THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF OUR 2020 SEASON UNDER THE STARS AND HELPING HULL’S PROVIDE ENTERTAINMENT FOR OUR COMMUNITY IN THIS PERIOD OF SOCIAL DISTANCING.