Current Job Openings:
Director of Advancement, Rockbridge
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The Director of Advancement is responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of events that ComfortCare Women’s Health (CCWH) hosts to offer opportunities for the donors to engage and support the ministry’s mission. The purpose of these events is designed to increase philanthropic sources of income, promote a positive image of the organization in the community, and to help CCWH reach the women that can benefit from our services. This is a 20 hour/week position.
- Experience in non-profit fundraising, preferably two years worth.
- Ability to organize and perform daily work and special projects independently.
- Experience with social media, graphic design, &/or development of marketing materials.
- Experience with volunteer management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or humanities desired.
- Available to work some evenings &/or weekends when required for community outreach
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops an outlined plan for fundraising events, based upon meeting set goals and objectives from the V.P. of Advancement
- Implements outlined plan and seeks help from event volunteer team, peers, and superiors as needed to maintain the integrity of the event while meeting expected budgets and timelines.
- Assists VP of Advancement in the creation and implementation of needed promotional pieces, advertising efforts, and media communication as needed to reach our communities. This effort may also include website development and social media content.
- Represent CCWH at health fairs and other community events as needed
- Perform public speaking to promote CCWH in the community
Job Type: Part-time
- Lexington, VA
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org