Current Job Openings:
Director of Events
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of Events is responsible for the planning, organization, and execution of events that ComfortCare Women’s Health (CCWH) hosts to offer opportunities for the donors to engage and support the ministry’s mission. The purpose of these events is designed to increase philanthropic sources of income, promote a positive image of the organization in the community, and to help CCWH reach the women that can benefit from our services. This is a full-time position.
The Director of Events is accountable to and under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Advancement.
No direct employee supervision. The Director of Events does assist in offering guidance and supervision of volunteers that aid in the realm of event-related tasks.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, Code of Ethics, and policies of the Clinic
- Dynamic human relation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in non-profit fundraising, preferably two years worth.
- Demonstrable network of local community contacts.
- Knowledgeable in use and maintenance of computer databases.
- Ability to organize and perform daily work and special projects independently.
- Experience with social media, graphic design, &/or development of marketing materials.
- Experience with volunteer management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or humanities desired.
- Available to work some evenings &/or weekends when required for community outreach.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develops an outlined plan for fundraising events, based upon meeting set goals and objectives from the V.P. of Advancement
- Implements outlined plan and seeks help from event volunteer team, peers, and superiors as needed to maintain the integrity of the event while meeting expected budgets and timelines.
- Serves as the liaison between ComfortCare and vendors, attendees, and the community as it relates to ComfortCare sponsored events.
- Develops and maintains strong ongoing relationships with key contacts within the communities served to include Churches, vendors, local businesses, and underwriters.
- Grow the amount of larger organizations that participate in CCWH fundraisers, to include Churches, schools, support organizations, and businesses.
- Identifies potential individuals or organizations to cultivate for greater resource support and refers accordingly to the Director of Development and/or the President & CEO.
- Oversees MinistrySync for appropriate set up, layout, and tracking for each event
- Compile and submit requested post-event analysis per event, within time frame requested by the V.P. of Advancement. The analysis is requested for each Stride, Baby Bottle, and Banquet.
Assists VP of Advancement in the creation and implementation of needed promotional pieces, advertising efforts, and media communication as it pertains to ComfortCare events. This effort may include website development and social media content.
- Represent CCWH at health fairs and other community events as needed
- Perform public speaking to promote CCWH in the community
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com